No Kindle? Don't panic!
You may have noticed that most of my eBooks are only available on Amazon. This is because I currently participate in their exclusive author program.
If you don't have a Kindle, you have two options to choose from:
Option 1 (this is the easiest and quickest option)
Download Amazon's FREE Kindle app by clicking here.
It works with just about any device:
- Smartphone (iPhone/iPod touch/Android/Windows/Blackberry)
- Tablet (iPad/Android/Windows)
- Computer (Mac/Windows)
Once you've downloaded the free Kindle app, you can purchase the book from Amazon.com (not from the app) and it will automatically appear in your app.
Option 2 (For those who own a Nook/Kobo/other ereader and can't download the free app)
1) Purchase the eBook(s) from Amazon.com.
2) Forward the email receipt Amazon sent you to: and mention which reading device you have.
3) I will email you the eBook format suitable for your device, within 24 hours.
Note: If you don't like reading eBooks, all of my books are also available in paperback on amazon!